Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blur....

Yup, it's November already.

You see, things have been a bit crazy around here...
It all started in July when this happened...


I totally freaked, knowing that for the next few months I would be horribly sick and also have a 17 month old to take care of. I ended up having to leave my job. I dealt with the worst (OB) doctor I have ever come into contact with, who in turn caused me to go to the ER. Lost a ton of weight and basically lived in a black hole for two months.  Thank Godfor some amazing family members that came over every day to take care of Penny and I. There was just no way I could be left on mine own during that time. I thank you all sooo much!!!

When I hit about 13 weeks my ability to keep food and liquid down came back and I slowly started adding things back into my diet. I am currently at 19 weeks now and feeling pretty good. exhausted, but good. And huge! hahaha
Penny had a temporary run in with a cast for two weeks. The thing never fazed her and she did great when they sawed it off!

oh ya, baby number 2 is due March 30th, just days before Penny turns two. Can we time thing or what?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Hip hip hooray for feeling yourself again!! You are amazing.I love these pictures of Penny! She is a beauty for sure. Very patient little one while her Mommy was so sick. We are very excited about being Grandparents again and can hardly wait! xox

    ReplyDelete